[NTLK] My newt's for sale

From: Kevin LaCombe (the_droner_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 10:06:23 EDT

Dennis,

I think the complaint was that someone posted a link
to the auction where you bought these. Not that you
posted the newts for sale. :)

"Someone on the list had a complaint about me posting
the newts for sale.
Just wanted to say that I am not going to spam the
list or anything.
one message per month just saying how many i have for
sale and such
is certainly not a burden on the list, especially
considering the nice
response I have gotten from list members, many who
appreciate the
opportunity to buy a second newt as a backup, etc.

I am ebay userid db999md and i have a 3,700+ positive
feedback rating, so
you can be pretty sure that I am an honest seller.
Certain buyers have asked
more detailed questions about the specific newt they
will be receiving and
I always try to answer their questions as accurately
as possible.

We have sold aout 50 of them so far and have not
gotten any complaints that
people were expecting better screens than they got,
etc. so my screen
descriptions
seem to be accurate enough. I have personally tested
the entire lot of the
newts and
verified their working status.

just wanted to clear this up . . .