[NTLK] Cheap 2100's, too good to be true?

From: Varun Mehta (varun_at_mehtasw.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 15:41:53 EST

What's the deal with the auctions on eBay of 2100's (upgraded from 2000's)
for $35-$50 (as high as $60)? The say they include the unit, battery, and
stylus. They are "Still in excellent Condition - There are some indications
that the unit is used, but it is generally free from scratches."

Hopefully I'd be able to sync via IRDa, eliminating the need for a dongle,
after that, would it be possible to sync through my WaveLAN card, which
people have made drivers?

Thanks for any help you guys can offer