[NTLK] Newton newbie

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 17:16:04 PDT

Hi everybody,
I just bought a newton 2000 (upgraded to 2100) on ebay and i should get
it soon, i hope.
I have some question to ask and I apologize if they are stupid and if
they have already been posted before.
Which are the best ways to connect the Newton to my Tibook with
OSX/OS9.2.2?
Maybe ethernet? I read that it is possible to add ethernet to teh
newton, how? And where can i find such accessories at a fair price?
  I would also buy the serial cable with adapter to connect the newton to
my PowerBook G4, but I should also buy a USB/serial adapter. Would it
work?
I am also bidding for a Power Adapter which, as i read around, should be
compatible with all the models. can you tell me if there is a specific
one for the newton 2x00 and if a specific one for 220V?

Sorry for asking so many question, but searching the archive gave too
many reults in order to be useful for me.
To avoid asking always for really newbie questions could you give me
some links where to find basic information?

Thanks for the information.

regards,
Michael