Re: [NTLK] Recommend an ethernet card?

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Thu Sep 12 2002 - 20:35:49 PDT

* Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> on Thu, 12 Sep 2002
| Some 3Com 3c589[A-D] cards come with a 6' cable that has a connector for
| the card on one end and an RJ45M plug on the other.

The 6' cables can also be ordered separately. I got a bunch from CDW last
year for something like $6 or $10 each (there may have been a company
discount involved there).

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ unknown glowing substance which fell to