Re: [NTLK] AVIS BACKDROP -> Creating backdrops?

From: Matthew Reidsma (reidsma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 08:50:06 PDT

> 8-bit is 256 greys. you need to drop it to 16 greys
> for the
> mp2x00/emate (4-bit?) or black and white for the
> mp1x0 (1-bit?).

I dropped the res down to 4 bit, with the same effect.
1 bit makes a black and white image, which works, but
I'd like to take advantage of the greyscale
possibilities of the 2k. I checked the prefs to make
sure there wasn't a setting there, but I have the
platform selected as 2k Landscape. Any other ideas,
short of getting a different graphics program?

Matthew

=====