Re: [NTLK] Need to replace a 2100 !

From: Katarina Gubler (bubbles9413_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 09:42:44 PDT

I got my Newton from a company called GEMEnterprises, Inc. They were very helpful and I am very pleased with the unit and thier servcie. Actually, I was so happy that I told a couple of co-workers about them~after of course, they saw my Newton and were completely envious. Anyhow, I don't think they would mind if I listed their phone number as they do on their website, so it is 856-486-1297. I dealt with a woman named Robin Brown and then at the end I dealt with the billing department, a gentleman named Chris, both were bery nice. I don't have the email addresses at this time, but I can post them later once I dig them up!
 Richard Lowrey wrote:
On Tuesday, September 17, 2002, at 07:37 AM, Ted Ramsden wrote:

> My 2100 and all of it's accessories was crushed to death 2 days ago on
> the
> Fireground. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on new or close
> to it
> 2100 with an ethernet card !
>
> Hopefully, someone on the list will have a good deal. If not heres one
> from eBay that looks promising:

Richard
quote "
This unit is in perfect condition. Upgraded by Apple to 2100, factory
sticker under the I/O cover. Buyer pays actual shipping costs from
Sussex, WI.

 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2054903529 Keyboard with adapter

Included:

* Keyboard with adapter

* Original Nylon Keyboard Carrying case

* Serial cable (PC and Mac)

* Newton (110VAC to 7.5VDC) Power adapter

* Newton 2MB Flash Storage Card

* Megahertz XJack PCMCIA Gold Series 14.4 FAX/Modem

* Extra Serial Adapter

* Extra Original Stylus

* Eagle Creek Carrying case

* Original Manuals