Re: [NTLK] Install packages with Jaguar & Ethernet

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Tue Apr 01 2003 - 13:14:29 PST

Thanks Paul and Laurent for your suggestions:

I did some other tests with Delivery/AppleTalk and found the additional
info that may be useful:

Whatever package I try to install (in this example nBattleship) I get
the following message:

An error occurred activating the package "Battleship:ATOW".
It may not work with this system. Contact the software developer...
(Part0, Type form)

The package appears in Extras/Unfilled Icons and displays as a 45k
Internal package

I have PackageInfo installed and when I select nBattleship I get:

Battleship:ATOW
Full packagesize = 65.48k
Compressed = 46.89k
Created = ...

I run SBM Utilities and it lists nBattleship as a valid package.
When a tap on nBattleship icon nothing happens.

I tried with sereval other packages and also deleted and tried to
reinstall packages that were running with no problems. The results are
the same.

My wireless environment seems to be ok 'cause I'm able to access
internet (NetHopper & NewtScape) and donwload my mail (SimpleMail).

Unfortunatelly I'm unable to install BugTrap at this moment so I post
this info and hope
that it can be useful.

TIA

--lpetroni