[NTLK] newton case question

From: Stephen O'Reilly (steveo_at_oceanfree.net)
Date: Wed Apr 09 2003 - 14:51:14 PDT

Hello all,
Just purchased a 2100 with a used newton case from j&k. This is the one w=
ith=20
the newton logo on the outside and several elastic straps which I presume=
 are=20
to hold the newton securely. Problem is that I can't see how that's going=
 to=20
work as the seem to narrow to accept even my old OMP. If anyone knows vag=
uely=20
what I'm talking about or better yet has managed to squeeze their own in=20
there and has an image they can mail me it'd be much appreciated.

In grateful anticipation,

Stephen

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html