[NTLK] (FS) MP130 package, perfect

From: Miro (miroc_at_attbi.com)
Date: Tue Apr 15 2003 - 18:46:33 PDT

Hmmm, maybe I'm late for the party...

I think I've seen someone looking to purchase one
of this puppies, and I have one in totally perfect
condition that I cannot keep in my closet any longer.
I thought I'd save it and keep showing it to my
grandkids one day, but 2100 will be more than
enough for that purpose ;-)

So, here it is, if someone wants it:

- MessagePad 130, absolutely perfect. Model H0196.
   Screen perfect, no scratches, backlight very, very strong !
   Almost like new. Original Newton spring stylus.
   LandWare BurroPak case goes with it, nothing fancy.

- Apple Newton original 2MB flash memory card.

- Newton Fax Modem, original, Model H1500,
   Cigarette pack kind.

- Newton Power Adapter, original, Model H1300.

Make me an offer.

Best, Miro

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html