Re: [NTLK] Upgrading MP2000 URL's

From: Gordon Stuart (id4_at_froggy.com.au)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 16:49:57 PDT

Hi Woody
Frank's site has a great description for disassembly and assembly of MP2000/1 but I don't think it has any thing on upgrading of the RAM.
I seem to remember there were a couple of sites which specific reference to the upgrade. One I seem to recall even had documented how someone had hand soldered the chips in place. (Scary)

A friend who dabbles in electronics and may be able to do it but would like a little information about what is required?

Do you know of any specific sites for the upgrade?

Regards

Gordon

On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, Woody Smith wrote

 Look a Frank Gruendel's site to see what's involved
  http://www.pda-soft.de/hardware.html

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html