Re: [NTLK] unna Google search doesn't work

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 03:56:37 PST

Quoting Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl>:

> Maybe these search options can be put into the weekly announcement Victor?
> (or are they already there?)

No... Victor no time, sleep, work, work work, plan for valentine's day, buy
gifts for fiance, send out TON contest prizes, eat, eat, sleep, sleep...

Ahem. Sorry. What I'm trying to say is: nope, nothing. I did remove the old
GoogleSearch box from the UNNA front page (and any site that still has it
should have sync'd, hrm). Time for my own coding projects has been almost
nonexistent for at least a week and a half. A search tool like this but
simpler than the planned database is on the list, though.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html