Re: [NTLK] Thank you for all the repies!

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 12 2003 - 04:01:14 PST

on 12/02/03 06:05, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

> In fact, I've had a horrible, absolutely horrible time trying to find an
> ethernet PC card that will work in my wife's PowerBook 1400. Any ideas
> anyone? :-)

An older Farallon, maybe?

-Laurent.

code monkey n.: 1. A person only capable of grinding out code, but unable to
perform the higher-primate tasks of software architecture, analysis, and
design. Mildly insulting. Often applied to the most junior people on a
programming team. 2. Anyone who writes code for a living; a programmer. 3. A
self-deprecating way of denying responsibility for a management decision, or
of complaining about having to live with such decisions. As in "Don't ask me
why we need to write a compiler in COBOL, I'm just a code monkey."
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html