Re: [NTLK] Forum

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Jan 04 2003 - 20:06:46 EST

>While
>I would enjoy the information and discussion, the email barrage is
>totally unnecessary and unacceptable for me personally.

For me the eMail version is the only one acceptable. And as soon as
you subscribe to the digest version, this will reduce your daily eMail
load caused by NewtonTalk to about 2 - 3 mails.
Apart from that, the digest version in my opinion in fact _reduces_
overall traffic. Because you will find out that after you read all digests
through, there are few mails that do still require an answer because
they have already be answered.
Apart from that, "digested" NewtonTalk is, at least for people who
(like me) pay internet access by the minute, the only affordable way to
"get the whole picture". A forum is something you need to go to.
eMails come to you.

Just my two Cents (yes, since we have the Euro, it's really Cents,
even in Germany...)

Frank

-- Newton hardware and software at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html