Re: [NTLK] NY Times article on Newton Just a quick note from

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 19 2003 - 20:50:42 PST

on 19.03.2003 23:55 Uhr, Albert Muniz at hal_at_shout.net typed vigorously:

> Just a quick note from your local academic researcher/new Newton user. The
> New York Times will be running a story on the Newton in the "Circuits"
> (Technology) section tomorrow (Thursday, March 20th).

Is there any way somebody could post a copy of this article to one of the
Newton sites? I know you can read a lot of the New York Times articles on
the web, but the last time I signed up for the service I began getting tons
of spam, i.e. it appears the NYT sells your information to third parties.
:-(

chris searles

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html