[NTLK] FS/FT MP 2000u plus extras

From: Ravindra Mohabeer (mohabeer_at_yorku.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 13:54:21 PDT

Hi All,

I have the following for sale. I don't really want to sell it but I also
haven't used it as much as I expected I would. Rather than collect dust...

Newton 2000u (upgraded to 2100 memory)
(slight scratch on screen, doesn't effect functioning at all)
Perfect door and hinges, etc
Original stylus
Additional blue translucent stylus
Original rechargeable battery - holds a nominal charge depending on use
Original AC adapter (7 ?)
PC dummy cards

PLUS

An elusive serial dongle
An original Newton Keyboard

PLUS

A Keyspan USA-28 serial to USB adapter (w/ driver CD)
A Mac serial cable

I will also include the Jan. 8, 2003 UNNA software CDs that include all
sorts of applications, manuals, etc.

I'm looking for $275 CDN or $180 US obo for the whole package

Located in Toronto, would prefer local sale.

Please e-mail me directly if you are interested mohabeer @ yorku.ca

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html