Re: [NTLK] NewtonBook creation

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 2004 - 16:29:18 PST

Creating a Newton book is not difficult, but one with nice layout and
Table of contents does take some time.
I don't believe that there is an OS X way of creating a Newton book, I
use Newton Press in Classic and it seems to function about as well as
it did in OS 9.
There is also Newton book maker, part of NTK which is also pre- OS X.
Steve Weyer's NewtsCape can create books on the newton, you may want to
look at that for possible leads, it uses HTML code, but not being a
programmer I don't know if this would be useful.

Woody