Re: [NTLK] Claris Organizer and NCU - that sync-ing feeling!

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 00:27:18 PDT

This sounds very much like things I have experienced, except the
store sig problem ....
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=108110835217888&w=2
But to recap :
Lots of menory assigned to Claris organizer (pt 64000 kb) and to
COrgAE2 (4096 kb) in the IntelliLink folder.
New, empty Claris Organizer file, which is then set as syncronize
file in NCU syncronization settings for each of the four categories:
Names, dates, notes, to do.
Freshly started Classic and NCU
connect by tapping dock
sync by tapping syncronize _on the Newt_.

Then it works for a while....

Hope it helps
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100