Re: [NTLK] WiFi DHCP/DNS issue.

From: Alan Davis (mdawd_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 2004 - 02:41:36 PDT

Actually, change one. I took the card out of the Newton and read the MAC
address on the card and typed that in to the Access Control section (i.e.
Added the wireless card the Access Control) now it works like a charm and I
feel my network is more secure! Again, hope this helps someone!

_____
    We trained hard- but it seemed that every time we began to form up into
teams, we would be reorganized. I was to learn later in life that we tend to
meet any new situation by reorganizing- and a wonderful method it can be for
creating the illusion of progress while producing confusion, inefficiency,
and demoralization.

                                             Petronius Arbiter
                                             210 B.C.