Re: [NTLK] Jobs: "Computers have key.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 05:27:02 PDT

A few people bought it, ;-)
Over 300,000 or more and quite a few companies, check www.pencomputing.com .

Also most asked question I got back in 1996-1999 was 'Does it run Windows?'
 My fault, I used to reply 'a handheld computer' when asked 'What is it?'
After I started to reply with 'a PDA', half of the questions were 'so
that's a Newton', other half were 'is that a superPalm, finally a larger
screen?'.
>My mistake! I was thinking of the term pda in today's sense - a small
>device that holds addresses, notes etc. In my opinion the Newton was more
>of a computer than today's pda, thus why I said the above.
>
>Anyway, why didn't anyone buy it?

!ooW %-)
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
www.lanug.org