Re: [NTLK] 2 slot PCMCIA eMate?

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 23:21:17 PDT

Aux environs du 19/04/04 ˆ 6:45 +0200, sous le titre "Re: [NTLK] 2
slot PCMCIA eMate?", Doug Augustyn prit sa plus belle plume pour
Žcrire les mots suivants:
>Yes, and no.
>
>The ROM on the eMate only expects to have one PCMCIA slot

I read that on your website. Could you please tell me why you think so?

The ROM of the MP2x00 expects to have four PCMCIA slots but realizes
it only has two. I don't think it is different with the ROM of the
eMate.

FYI, when I saw that, I designed ATA Support so it would work with 4
PCMCIA slots. I expect Lantern to also work with 4 PCMCIA slots
(ethernet drivers work with 4 PCMCIA slots for free since they are
plugged into Lantern layer).

Paul

--
Philosophie de baignoire - consultations sur rendez-vous.
NPDS/NewtonOS: http://newton.kallisys.net:8080/