Re: [NTLK] 2 slot PCMCIA eMate?

From: Doug Augustyn (optix_at_six5535.org)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 11:40:09 PDT

Thank you for your clarification.

 I deal with laptops mostly, which are limited by several other factors. I
just assumed that Apple didn't write the ROM to include support for the two
slots that the hardware didn't include. (There I go assuming...) I looked
over (glanced really) at some data-sheets and figured that the hardware would
be easy enough, but I assumed (once again...) the ROM wouldn't know what to
do with the new slots.

Now That I know that the ROM supports it, I'm going to start work on seeing
how I'm going to go about putting some extra slots on my MP2000...

I'll keep everyone updated with progress.

Responding to Paul Guyot's comment:

--
My other computer is a Newton UMP2k
http://www.SiX5535.org