[NTLK] Upgrading my MP2000 to a 2100

From: Chris Bonthron (c_bonthron_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 30 2004 - 07:42:52 PDT

As I recently got back into Newton after a 3 year absence, I acquired
pristine MP2000 but really wanted it upgraded to a 2100 to match my
UMP2000 from 3 years ago. So I bought a stripped MP2100 from J&K a few
weeks ago and I plan to swap the internal of it into my MP2000. I know
I can add the door, door clips, battery and stuff from the 2000 to the
2100, but the case and screen on the 2100 is really scratched up, the
back light is dimmer and to be honest, I prefer the graphics on the
MP2000 more.

Anyway, why I'm posting is to confirm that I need to swap the ROM card
*and* the main logic board, correct?

Thanks.

Chris