Re: [NTLK] wireless connectivity

From: Terence Griffin (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 09:02:08 PST

  Paul -

  After installing the NIE Ethernet Support, does it show up
  in the Extras draw?

  I'm having similar difficulties. I have a Linksys WPC11. I
  installed all the same files. When I look in Extras, I see
  NIE Serial & Modem Module, NIE LocalTalk Module, but no
  NIE Ethernet Module. The install seemed to go well (twice:).
  When I create an Internet Setup for the Linksys, Ethernet is
  listed as an option for "Connect Using:"

  When I put the card in, it is recognized. With Nethopper or
  Pocketweb, I enter a URL, tap Open and get a connection slip
  with my Linksys WPC setup. I tap Connect and get a -60508 error.

  - Tere (terence.griffin_at_nist.gov)