Re: [NTLK] Isaacs Dates vs. TimeTraxx? [was Re: iambic

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Feb 02 2004 - 17:13:02 PST

>It sounds a lot like TimeTraxx! You make me jealous! ;-) Actually, you need
>to try it with Action Names.... AN bypasses the built-in to do functions
and
>soups, which often causes problems with other third-party dates apps... For
>instance, TimeTraxx can't handle AN todos, although OverLord does! :-)
>--
>-Jon Glass

True, it uses a seperate soup for Todos so they could add some features that
would have otherwise corrupted the Todo soup. But you can always convert to
AN format or back again (there is a option in preferences). Very intersting
about OverLord, I had no idea that anything else could use AN data. Is
there any other date/todo/calls enhancements that can use AN data?

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html