Re: [NTLK] OT macworld 04 pix

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Jan 09 2004 - 16:27:19 PST

on 09/01/04 18:54, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> On 9-jan-04, at 15:26, Laurent Daudelin wrote:
>> Are you talking about the inkjet printers? If so, I would say they
>> rather
>> given the razor away with a cheap set of blades...
>
> But the way they give away the inkjet printer I consider the printer
> the blase and the ink the razor ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

!

-Laurent.

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html