Re: [NTLK] X

From: Thomas Hart (those_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 07:07:01 PST

Hi everyone,
        It has been a while, but I am now ready to get my Newton back into its
central role in life. What I need is OS X connectivity. So, can some or
anyone give me the dummy's guide to Newton and OS X. I will connect
using ethernet. I would also like to know if there is a package fixer
for newton packages in X and the name of voice recording software, free
preferably, for recording interviews (also any experiences any of you
may have had in this area, mostly on the reliability side of things.)

Thanks,

Thomas

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html