Re: [NTLK] Newton WiFi w/ Lucent

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 17:24:27 PST

Well, things are improving - I had another look at the Internet Setup
info I input, and it appears I transposed the Gateway IP Address with
the IP Address, hence my Newt had no one to talk to.
It still doesn't connect, but now it at least tells me after a few
seconds that it wasn't able to connect with the IP I direct it to, so I
suppose you could call that progress...

The address I'm trying to get it to hook up with is my iBook's
router-supplied address - you know, 192.168.x.y. Is it possible that
there's something else I should be doing here?

--
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which
ones to keep. - Scott Adams