[NTLK] Shop is open.

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 06:24:48 PST

Happy New Year!

I am back from my vacation to England and the Newton hardware store is open again.

I have plenty of SER-001's for sale.

I have about 50 EM300's (well, that is to say, I have the parts for them and will build to order).

I would like to take a moment to thank all of you who have bought one or more of my products. Also, I would like to
thank all of you who voted for me in the 'Newtie awards'. Thank you.

Frank: Loved the brief chat last night. Hope to do it again soon. Maybe we can get more people to show up. I would be
happy to set aside some time if people have questions to ask me.
Still looking at your fuse question.

Unapologetic Ferdi bash:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27966&item=3073044612

He continues to tout his rip-off of my design. Now he even drops $30 from the 'buy it now' if you send him your old
dongle (which he sells for ~$42). And you even get a CD full of programs that you can freely download from UNNA.
What a deal!

Remember folks who may be unaware, despite his protestations to the contrary, this is a copy of my revision - board.
That was the only board that he had access to. I am currently at revision B, having addressed some design issues with
previous revisions. His board does not address these.

Choose wisely my friends. The real deal is at:

http://mrpcbman.tripod.com

Regards,

PCBman

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html