Re: [NTLK] Is it just me.....

From: Chris O'Byrne (cobyrne_at_myclearwave.net)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 05:07:38 PST

So here is a post of absolutely no redeeming value...

I just received my "new" MP2000 and MP2100 by UPS today!

I ordered these off of eBay and I couldn't pay for them until I got back
to town and got to my bank. I sent the money order out yesterday and
they arrived about 3 hours later. I thought that only happened on Bugs
Bunny when Coyote ordered something from Acme!? Turns out the guy saw
that I didn't have any negative eBay responses and decided to trust me.
What the hell!? I thought this was America we were living in? I thought
this kind of thing only happened in Canada and other civilized countries!?

Just thought I would share.

Chris O'Byrne
Dexter, MN

Proud father of: MP110, MP2000, and MP2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html