Re: [NTLK] Newt Web surfing w /AOL?

From: L A GREEN (lagoff11_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 20 2004 - 06:48:41 PDT

SHORT ANSWER NO. longer answer aol stopped supporting access for the newton some time ago. so you maybe able to get online and surf with your newt, but it wont be thru aol.

LAG

Tracy Haynes <tracyhaynes1_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Friends,

I'm curious-
I have an AOL accounty for my internet, and i wonder if, with the right
software and modem, I could access the internet and surf the web on my
Newton 2100?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this.

Thanks, Tracy H.