Re: [NTLK] RCU Software

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jun 17 2004 - 10:16:15 PDT

>> Careful, RCU wasn't updated in Y2000 because it's 'NOT' Y2K-compliant.
Set
>> both clocks to pre-Y2K and then you can use it.
>
>That's only the PC/Windows version. The Mac version is still good and
>usable.

Yes I also heard the Mac version is fine and that they still sold it for
some time after the Windows version was stoped. It was never released
what exactly would happen past Y2k, but something was obviously bad news or
they would not have pulled it off the market so fast. I agree that setting
the clocks back should "fix" the problem. But you might also not have any
problem either. I would test it first and see if you run into any (do a
FULL backup first though!).

-Dan