[NTLK] Newton Leather Cases for Sale

From: David Ensteness (denstene_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 06:27:35 PST

Hello,

I have three of these, two are still new in the plastic from whenever
it was that I got em. The one I opened and use for my 130 is pretty
nice I just prefer a different style and don't need two more.

The brand is Casile' I believe, I can double check when I get home
today from work. Its a leather case, the holder for the Newton is the
holster method, it has slots for holding cards and such. You can use it
with both 110 and 2000 form factor MessagePads, my 2000U fits in it
just fine, as does my 130.

Not entirely sure what I should be asking for ... say $25 + shipping?
If you want photos or think I am way out of line, let me know and we
can negotiate. Like I said, they are new in their plastic, never been
used.

David
55118