Re: [NTLK] Newton Print Pack

From: Mike Burrell (mburrell_at_stny.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 2004 - 07:21:56 PST

on 3/25/04 10:12 PM, Peter Cameron at pdwc_at_sympatico.ca wrote:

> Mike Burrell wrote:
>
>> What exactly do these converter cables actually look
>> like?
>
> Newton Print Pack cable.
> http://www.pbase.com/image/27292045
>
> Peter
Hey, thanks for the pick. So do the older mac to parallel look just the same
(only not black)? I'm gathering... because I'm sloooow... that one end is a
9 pin serial and the other end a 25 pin parallel? By the way, what makes a
25 pin parallel different than a 25 pin scsi connection. In other words,
just by viewing how can one tell the difference? I've always wondered
that...
thanks again