Re: [NTLK] NCU can't connect to Newton

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Sun Sep 05 2004 - 12:30:33 PDT

Well, my main problem seems to be with a card I have, a 3com model
number 3CCE589ET, I have followed closely the instructions about what
to install and in what order, and am unable to get this card going. The
ethernet dongle flashes a green light.

I actually gave up on NCU as I found some software for OSX to install
packages but I thought, heck let's open OS9 and the chooser, lo and
behold I saw the green light on the dongle would stay on but would then
disappear again after about 5 or 6 seconds.

So i guess my most immediate question is whether the card does infact
work with the 2100? Am I missing some software if so, please send me a
list of what I need. I am rather desperate here as someone on the list
told me this card would work, I wonder how?

Please help.

Alex