Re: [NTLK] WWNC & Einstein

From: Nicolas Zinovieff (krugazor_at_free.fr)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 15:34:19 PDT

OK folks, let's cut it short.

1) Neither Paul nor I like the current GPL and BSD licences. So that's
a no-no.
2) Open-sourcing the Einstein project might be illegal since it gives
everyone access to a technology they may not possess.
3) The rights are our own property. We will decide what to do with the
software.

Now that this is said and done, what we ask the community is absolutely
not to help us determine the ways, but the means. What are we going to
do with Einstein? the release mechanism isn't even relevant right now.
But the way we decide to work on it will mean cutting some perspectives
short and expanding some others.

I know I'm not clear, but I had too few hours of sleep lately (thanks
Adam for pointing that out ;) )

--
Nicolas