Re: [NTLK] Win'XX' and NCU Connectivity

From: Mikael.Palmblad_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 07:48:25 PDT

Tom W. wrote:
Can you tell me what program, how many instances you run of it to slow
down your pc and what you do have your win serial port set at to
communicate? I'm not getting anywhere getting my newt to talk to my xp.
Thanks
Tom

--
Maybe I've missed something in this thread, but I don't think anyone has
mentioned that you should decrease the buffer size on the COM port to "Low"