[NTLK] Emate Memory and Battery - Help!

From: David Cohen (Improcom) (dcohen_at_improcom.co.uk)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2005 - 03:23:56 PST

I managed to snag a really good condition eMate from Ebay - it has =
barely been used. However, the battery was dead.
=20
I carefully followed the instructions for recelling it - but was =
completely unsuccessful (I solder like a donkey, unfortunately). It is =
as dead as it was originally.
=20
I have seen that some kind souls can assist with emate battery work on =
list - can anyone help? I live in the UK, so someone on this side of the =
pond would be preferred.
=20
On a similar note, I was gutted to read though my digests this morning =
and find I had missed a chance for a discounted memory upgrade - I see =
PCBMan has sold out now. The only other place I have seen them is from =
Ferdi, and I am not going there - still smarting from his attempt to =
extort $85 from me for a set of styli! Does anyone have any spares they =
are looking to sell?
=20
Thanks,
=20