Re: [NTLK] Strange thing

From: David Abramowitz (david.abramowitz_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Feb 24 2005 - 12:07:58 PST

On Feb 24, 2005, at 2:56 PM, Philippe Godin wrote:

> Hi everybody,
>
> Since today, when I put my wifi card in my Newt, a
> slip appears with a countdown, and then, nothing. And
> I could not use the card. I think that is because the
> hiroshi driver is a shareware and it is timle to
> register. But I don't know what happen after paying
> via Kagi, as I don't see where I could put a code.

Phillipe,

You didn't mention what kind of Wi-Fi card. Mine is a Lucent Wavelan
Silver Turbo. When I insert the card, and the slip appears, I click on
the Setup button, and in the screen that comes up, to the left of the
Advanced Setting button, there is a small "i" button. Pick that, and
one of the choices is Register. This is where Hiroshi's registration
code gets entered.

Thanks.
Dave