Re: [NTLK] Newton aftermath question.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 19:36:25 PST

        Yes, that must be it. If you've got to have a Windows CE machine,
it'd be the one to get. (I just got a Casio at a yard sale, and a
replacement battery so it'll work will cost four times what I paid for
it--which is why it's going to sit in the junk drawer until I have
full-time employment.) I understand it's possible to make a Vadim Clio
into a stylish Linux box, which would certainly be less crash-prone
than CE...

On Jan 11, 2005, at 10:31 AM, Abraham Limpo Martinez wrote:

> Yes, Paragrapher is widely used in windows world, but have in account =
> that
> is the "old" recognition engine, not the "new" 2.x sported. And, you
> are
> refering to the Vadem Clio, a windows CE based laptop that was
> designed =
> by
> frogdesign (the same ones that did the newton design) and that had =
> paragraph
> installed by default?

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net