Re: [NTLK] Newton aftermath question.

From: Abraham Limpo Martinez (volcano_at_menta.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2005 - 23:51:00 PST

Believe me, you don't want to install Linux on the Vadem clio... ;) =
Because
it's just a hack, and not a rom replacement, and also because all =
windows CE
PDA don't have any permanent storage memory (as opposed to the newton). =
You
have to start in windows, execute a loader that will erase ALL =
memory(yup!
Addresses and docs too!) just to load a very simple linux... It's not =
worth
the time.