[NTLK] RES: RES: RES: Reflecting on the first few weeks USING my Newt 2000

From: gaudo (gaudo_at_terra.com.br)
Date: Sat Jul 30 2005 - 13:11:01 PDT

OK. How much you want for the keyboard?

-----Mensagem original-----
De: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net
[mailto:newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net] Em nome de Dan
Enviada em: s=E1bado, 30 de julho de 2005 17:06
Para: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
Assunto: Re: [NTLK] RES: RES: Reflecting on the first few weeks USING my
Newt 2000

gaudo wrote:
> I don=3DB4t understand when you talk about DIN9...
> I have a MP2K with the dongle. I need something more to connect the
> keyboard?
> How much you ask for the keyboard?

DIN9 is the other end of the Newton Dongle. In other words, one side is =

the Newton Interconnect Port (a slot looking connector sticking out) and =

the other side is the DIN9 (a round connector with little holes that=20
accept the round connector cables that goes to a computer, keyboard, =
etc).

If you have the dongle, you only need to get a Newton Keyboard and plug=20
it in. Nothing else is needed.

-Dan
--=20
This is the NewtonTalk list - http://www.newtontalk.net/ for all =
inquiries
WikiWikiNewt for all kinds of articles: =
http://tools.unna.org/wikiwikinewt/