Re: [NTLK] Bernie's book reader

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Thu May 05 2005 - 16:15:36 PDT

Dan

Yes, it has been rebooted a couple of times already since I last
corresponded. The sound is so low that I have to hold it near my ear to
make out what is being said.

On doing a more serious reset: Doug Parker is doing his jaggies fix on my
spare 2100 and once it gets back I'll transfer my packages across and take
the opportunity to do a clean start and see if that changes anything.

Interestingly, since it has been travelling internationally, Doug can't get
the Jaggies to occur [ugh, as he throws his hands in the air with
exasperation] anyway hopefully his fix will stop them from ever coming back.

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]

Hmm that is odd, I wonder why the sound it so low for you. And you did
try reseting the Newt right? Is there any other sound packages or
addons for sound that might be conflicting?

[snip]