Re: [NTLK] Usb powered MessagePad

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 00:48:31 PDT

Il giorno 06/mag/05, alle 00:07, Zoont Foomby ha scritto:

I don't often use this expression, but...

Friggin' awesome!

Pardon me Zoont,

I comprehended it's a compliment, but the word "Friggin'" stay for
what??!

^_^

Pretty soon we'll have USB hard drives plugged into the Newt, and
CDBurners, and DVD-ROM drives for watching DVDs in Green and black...

My personal idea is that as a newton user, i never had a real need of
them.
The MessagePad can do a lot of things which have still been not
explored,
which standard usb devices cannot, cause of their usb locked
architecture at most....

My only complaint is for not being able to write a single line of code.
I have some things on my workbench,
that the same as it will take months (maybe years) to me for learning
about system developing,
i think they will probably never come out.

Well, ok, that may be totally impossible, but your creativity with the
Newt and USB still astounds me. Great work. When I have money again,
I'll be placing an order.

Thanks a lot for your words, i really appreciate that.
If you have any idea for a new gadget, please share it,
then when ready for having your favorite gadget, just drop me a line
privately.

Thanks again,

Adriano