Re: [NTLK] Usb powered MessagePad

From: Zoont Foomby (zoontf_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 06 2005 - 01:20:10 PDT

Hmm...

"Frigging" is sort of a US (?) slang that often replaces a certain
swear word starting with F and ending in CK which people don't use in
common conversation, I think. I have no idea of the origin. Yes, it
was meant as a complement. Take it as "F*cking Awesome" or, less
intensely, "Totally Awesome."

I agree that the point is not to replace the Newton with USB or use
USB because the Newton is no good, but just to explore possibilities.

Thanks!

--=20
The more succinct your sig,
the more you grok the net.