Re: [NTLK] Usb powered MessagePad

From: Zoont Foomby (zoontf_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 22:45:25 PDT

Yeah, I was over-shooting a bit. I know inherently, without you or
anyone else saying so, that USB attached storage, and in fact USB
devices of any sort or pretty unlikely to work with a Newton. I was
just being blindly optimistic. :)

Anyway, why settle for USB attached storage for a newton if we could
Firewire 800 or better for our Newtons ??? :)

JK, obviously.

Still, the USB-AC-Newton rig is a pretty inventive endeavour. Hat's off.

--=20
The more succinct your sig,
the more you grok the net.