Re: [NTLK] Newton Sighting: "Fetten Jahre sind vorbei, Die" aka "The Edukators"

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Sat May 07 2005 - 23:07:27 PDT

Joel,
Good catch on the sighting, it seems that is a hard
movie to find, even at eBay.de. We have all had our
far share off public comments like "Hey, than a Mac",
or the like, but only a true fan or any item would
notice such things, most people have no idea, nor
care. But I find with many people that see the Newton
there is always constant explaining why its slow large
and why it is better then most platforms, most can
understand simply by making the comment "Bigger is
better", while that only has little to do with it,
people seem to understanding it better:)

~Mark Jozaitis