[NTLK] Jaggies - Unfixable

From: Harrison Jordan (harrisonjordan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed May 11 2005 - 04:01:52 PDT

Hi guys,

so I got my mp 2000 a month ago and then i started getting jaggies. The
ink on the screen appears away from where I apply the stylus on my
newton. I tested out the logic board, bezel, and the front screen case,
and all of all them work. So now what's left is that the touchscreen is
the one making the problem. I see that adago has battery pack for more
than $100 US. I'm not gonna spend that kind of money for a touchscreen.

However, I never did try putting alchohol on the digitizer. That could
also cause the problem.

If anyone has any suggestions of where to buy a touchscreen, or how i
could fix the problem without buy a touchscreen, it would be much
appreciated.

Thanks,

Harrison