Re: [NTLK] EBAY BUYER ALERT!!

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Mon May 16 2005 - 16:46:17 PDT

On Mon, May 16, 2005 at 01:21:19PM -0700, Richard Lowrey wrote:
> I am happy to report that I have received my Newton case and settled
> any differences with his_geekness.

Hooray. The transaction got fixed *AFTER* you opened his behavior to
public scrutiny here. I'm not gonna take this as an endorsement of his
customer service.

--
80. If my weakest troops fail to eliminate a hero, I will send out my best
    troops instead of wasting time with progressively stronger ones as he