Re: [NTLK] SonyEricsson/Newton

From: oliver.brose_at_t-online.de
Date: Wed May 18 2005 - 07:50:49 PDT

>From: Olaf Bohlen <firefox_at_sun-powered.de>
>Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:23:11 +0200

>I really like my p910i. It has a good e-mail client, good phone-tools,
>conact-application is ok and it fits good in my pocket...

Hallo Olaf,

say, for how long have you had the P910i now? Does it get slow? My
P800 got awfully slow over time, especially in the clandar, even
after erasing the agenda.
I think the P-line makes very nice smartphones, and even if the
calendar is limited and not as elegant it has a major advantage over
the Newt: It's in my pocket all the time, and it has color for easy
reference at a glance. There is no way to see it as more than a
PIMPhone though, I doubt you could actually do serious work with it
as you can with the Newt.

Oliver :)

--
"The system is that there is no system." - Steve Jobs on innovation