Re: [NTLK] SonyEricsson/Newton

From: Les (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Thu May 19 2005 - 05:29:38 PDT

Thanks for the frank insights expressed by all. It's a lot more helpful
than some of the reviews online.

And yes, Karel, it helps; I think I can safely open the V800 box now which
I kept intact in lieu of a possible exchange... My biggest gripes also so
far are: the extra money it appears you have to spend to make it really
useful (kind of like the Newton in earlier(?) days); and the camera- 0,3M
pixels only. The battery story is pretty bad news.
Symbian, yes, I revived my Psion5 just yesterday... But with the OS now at
v7, I expected them to cram more into the P910.
regards

PS. Joost, I almost forgot about your nice sigs: pictures/art

Les
ZAR